Existing Homeowners! Find Out How Spray Foam Insulation Can Seal Up Leaks and Save on Utility Costs
We all are familiar with the old adage, "home is where the heart is." Home is where we expect to relax in a comfortable, healthy environment that keeps us protected from the elements outside. But, what if you are not having that kind of experience when you are at home? It could be one or more factors that are causing you to dread being in your home, and we've outlined them below:
5 Tell-Tale Signs That Your Existing Home is in Need of New or Updated Insulation
- Your rooms and open spaces are cold and drafty, making your home uncomfortable
- Air is flowing through your wall outlets
- Your utility bills are through the roof, or should we say, the walls
- The walls are cold to the touch
- Exterior wall cabinets are causing your dishes to become cold to the touch
If you are experiencing any of the above, and you want to take back control and enjoy living in your home again, then we have the solution for you - re-insulating your existing home with spray foam!
Retrofitting your existing home, including your attic, basement, crawl space and walls, with spray foam is one of the best solutions you have to reduce energy costs, maximize health and comfort, and give you back your sanity.
For the past 20+ years, Spraytight, Inc. has been installing spray foam in existing homes for our customers all over Michigan and the nation. With over one million square feet of foam and counting, we make foaming look easy!
We used Spraytight for our 2nd floor addition above garage. I am very glad that we went with Spraytight after roughly 8-9 quotes from various spray foam companies. Team was very professional. They did above and beyond what was called for. I am very happy with the work and the quality of the product Spraytight has used. They were meticulous; did the job right; and finally cleaned up the job site much better than when they started. I highly recommend Spraytight.
The Top 4 Reasons for Insulating Your Existing Home with Spray Foam
- Saves you money every month on your energy bills
- Enjoy more comfort, be warmer in the cold months and cooler in the warm months
- Allows you and your family to enjoy a healthy home by protecting you and your family from allergens, mold, mildew and other pollutants
- Spray foam will deaden noise and sound so you can experience a quieter home
"There is no better home insulating material that can seal your home from air and moisture intrusion, save on costly utility bills, strengthen your home, and protect your family’s health from dangerous mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens than Spray Foam insulation." - Source: Sprayfoam.com
We also specialize in spray foam insulating new home builds. There are many benefits to be had by planning to insulate new construction before you move in.
Gallery of Existing Home Projects
To dramatically improve the efficiency, air quality & insulation of your attic, fill out our "Request an Estimate" form just below.