We Insulate Churches Using Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
You'll be amazed at how much lower your energy costs will be and your members will be more comfortable during services
Problems You Will Encounter With A Church That Has Little Or No Insulation
Whether you are a builder, architect or pastor and are planning on building a church or shepherd an existing one, you most likely understand that keeping utility bills down, and a comfortable environment for your members are a top priority. One of the ways to accomplish those goals is to be sure that your church is properly insulated. If there is no or poorly installed insulation, then you are going to run into some of the following problems:
- Will cost you more to heat and cool your building
- Due to no air barrier or seal, will produce moisture and condensation causing mildew or mold growth
- Your HVAC systems will work harder and longer, reducing their lifespan
- Your parishioners or members will be uncomfortable due to extreme temperature changes
- An unhealthy indoor environment with lower air quality
- Lack of structural support due to weakened or older materials
So we liked Eric so much that when we moved we had to invite him back to do insulation in our new home. Did walls, attic "hot roof", cantilever, rim joists on the entire 2nd floor addition. Awesome experience again, and we will certainly use him if we ever move again.
Benefits Your Church Will Gain With Spray Foam Insulation Installed
If your church is experiencing one or more of the above mentioned problems, then spray foam insulation is a great solution for you, especially since spray foam has been gaining in popularity with churches. It includes valuable benefits to you and your members, such as:
- Will cost you less to heat and cool your building
- Less strain on your HVAC systems, thus extending their life
- Significantly reduce moisture & condensation preventing growth of mildew and mold
- Creates a more comfortable environment with less extreme temperature changes
- Reduces the level of noise and sound
- Increases strength of the structural integrity of building
Let Spraytight, Inc. help you enjoy the benefits of a properly insulated and sealed church building. We have helped church builders, architects and pastors all over Michigan, and around the country, upgrade the energy efficiency of their church for more than twenty years. If you need any questions answered or would like to discuss your church project, please contact us.
Did you know that we also spray foam insulate cold storage facilities?
To dramatically improve the efficiency, air quality & insulation of your attic, fill out our "Request an Estimate" form just below.